How To Check Access Bank Account Balance
Access Bank simple *901*0# USSD code has really made mobile banking easy, you can now send money through your mobile phone and also check your bank account balance.
With USSD and online banking, various transactions can be done – such as bills payment, money transfer, airtime recharge and other transactions, the service is fast, secure and reliable.
Before you can carry out Access Bank mobile banking, First of all you need to register for Banking Made Easy.
To register for Access bank *901*0# USSD
To enable customers to transact with Access bank mobile banking, account holders need enroll for their ussd code by following the process given below.
1. Dial *901# using a line registered with your Access Bank account
2. Select the number option that says “register”.
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card.
4. Create a 5-digit PIN for Banking Made Easy
Also Read: Access Bank Loan
How to check Access Bank Account Balance on Phone
1. To check your access bank account balance via mobile phone Simply Dial *901*00# on your Access Bank registered phone number.
2. Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code with your last 4 digits of your BVN PIN(You can create a security code using the Menu option).
3. Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
Another way to check Access bank account balance is via SMS. Compose an SMS in this format – BAL(Space)Account Number, g. BAL 4892018453. Send to 08160000612 afterwards. You get an instant message displaying your account balance. You will be charged N5 for one transaction.
Please note Service costs N65 due to CBN new regulation
How to Transfer Money to an Access Bank account
To transfer money from Access bank to another access bank account, Simply dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g: *901*1000*1224513345#) from your phone number. Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code. You can create a security code using the Menu option.