Welcome Guys Today we will talk about How To Make Money Online In Nigeria there are many opportunity online which many people are looking forward to make money from
How To Make Money Online In Nigeria
- By trading Crypto
- Social Media And youtube
- Graphic Design
- Online Tutoring
- Selling Ebooks
By Trading Crypto Currency, Cryptocurrency trading is the act of speculating on cryptocurrency price movements via a CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange.
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies via an exchange
When you buy cryptocurrencies via an exchange, you purchase the coins themselves. You’ll need to create an exchange account, put up the full value of the asset to open a position, and store the cryptocurrency tokens in your own wallet until you’re ready to sell.
Exchanges bring their own steep learning curve as you’ll need to get to grips with the technology involved and learn how to make sense of the data. Many exchanges also have limits on how much you can deposit, while accounts can be very expensive to maintain.
How do cryptocurrency markets work?
Cryptocurrency markets are decentralised, which means they are not issued or backed by a central authority such as a government. Instead, they run across a network of computers. However, cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold via exchanges and stored in ‘wallets’ .
Unlike traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies exist only as a shared digital record of ownership, stored on a blockchain. When a user wants to send cryptocurrency units to another user, they send it to that user’s digital wallet. The transaction isn’t considered final until it has been verified and added to the blockchain through a process called mining. This is also how new cryptocurrency tokens are usually created. Learn More
How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student
As a student you can make allot of money online in different ways Learn More
Blogging Think blogging’s just a hobby? Think again – it can actually make you quite good money. Here’s how to get started, find your niche and turn your blog into a nice little money earner.
How to start a blog
A lot of platforms will allow you to set up a blog for free, and they’re super easy to use. If you’re just wanting to blog casually at first, this could suit you well.
But, free blogging platforms can be very limiting. You’ll only be able to customise to a limited extent, and your blog will have a storage limit which could make it harder to upload large videos and images.
Another drawback is that your blog URL will be something like ‘www.yourblog.wordpress.com’ with the platform branding.
Most free blogging platforms also don’t allow you to place banner adverts or affiliate links on your site, which are key revenue streams for most bloggers.
However, if these things don’t bother you, here’s a quick rundown of the best free online blogging platforms.
Best blogging sites
- WordPress.com – This is a free basic blog hosting service that’s easy to use. You’ll have to put up with WordPress ads and branding unless you pay a monthly fee, and you can’t put ads on your site. There are also limited options for customisation and expansion.
- Blogger – Google’s free blog hosting service, Blogger, is really simple to use. But, the customisation and design options are very limited, and there aren’t a lot of options if you want to add new features.
- Medium – With Medium, the emphasis is on the writing rather than design. It’s used by lots of journalists, writers and experts and is a great way to share your work with a particular community. You can’t run any ads and it’s difficult to create your own personal branding.
If you’re not particularly tech-savvy, the thought of creating your own website might seem quite scary – but it’s actually pretty easy to do, and you can create one in just 20 minutes.
Also Read: Jobs In Nigeria
Save the Student’s founder, Owen, has written an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide to show you how to start a website.
With your own website, you’ll be able to create unique personal branding (with your own URL), and there’s no risk of your blog being deleted by the platform – you’ll own the site and be in complete control.
WordPress has an insane amount of templates or ‘themes’ for you to choose from – take your time to decide on one which suits both your personality and the topic of your blog.
Opt for something clear and simple, with space for large images and easy-to-read fonts (Comic Sans and Courier fonts are no-nos). Learn More
Social Media And youtube, You can earn money on YouTube by applying for and being accepted to the YouTube Partner Program. You may also qualify to receive Shorts bonuses as part of the YouTube Shorts Fund without being in the YouTube Partner Program.
A few notes
- We won’t tell you what you can create on YouTube, but we do have a responsibility to do right by our viewers, creators and advertisers. If you’re in the YouTube Partner Program, you can earn money through YouTube. When in the YouTube Partner Program, we hold you to a higher standard.
- To make sure we’re rewarding good creators, we review your channel before you’re accepted in the YouTube Partner Program. We also constantly review channels to make sure you’re meeting all our policies and guidelines.
- Channels do not need to be monetizing on YouTube to be eligible for the YouTube Shorts Fund. Creators in the YouTube Partner Program and channels that are a part of a Multi-Channel Network (MCN) are still eligible.
- You may be liable to pay taxes on your earnings from YouTube; find out more below.
Ways to make money in the YouTube Partner Program
You can make money on YouTube through the following features:
Each feature has its own set of eligibility requirements on top of subscriber and view count requirements. If our reviewers believe that your channel or video is not eligible, specific features may not be available. These extra thresholds exist for two main reasons. The most important one is that we have to meet legal requirements in every area where the feature is available. Then, because we want to reward good creators, we need to make sure we have enough context on your channel. Generally, this context means we need more content to look at.
Graphic Design There are tons of ways to make money online as a graphic designer, no matter what niche you’re interested in! If you’re wondering how to become a graphic designer, have a look at this list and start selling or making some of these items.
Create and Sell Templates
Share Knowledge Through Workshops or Webinars
Be A Design Consultant
Design Fonts for Creative Market or Etsy
Make Pre-Made Logo Packages
Sell Customized Branding Packages
Create and Sell Printables
Ecommerce is officially defined as commercial transactions conducted electronically over the internet (ya know, electronic commerce).
In other words, ecommerce is simply the buying or selling of anything online.
From physical goods like T-shirts, pie tins, and hermit crab huts, to services such as online courses and consulting, to digital goods like software and ebooks, ecommerce is the word that sums up online buying or selling.
Starting an Ecommerce Business
How do you start a successful ecommerce business?
Are you ready to embrace the world of ecommerce? Great!
Are you ready to sell, sell, sell and make money, money, money? Excellent!
Are you nodding your head in agreement to all of these questions and suddenly realizing that you have no idea whatsoever how to get an ecommerce business up and running?
Well, guess what … you’ve stumbled across the right blog post. Here are a few things you’ll want to do to get your ecommerce business rolling down the runway toward takeoff.
Decide on the product to sell. If you’re going to start an ecommerce business you’re going to want to sell something.
Are you interested in selling physical goods like baseball caps, cribbage boards, or coffee mugs? Or are you looking to sell digital goods like new software or ebooks?
Trying to figure out what to sell can be a big brain-drain for some ecommerce newcomers. To help narrow the playing field down a bit, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Find a gap in the market, and fill it. A lot of successful ecommerce brands were born because they saw a need for a product, and they made one. Check out these Black-owned brands for some inspiration.
- Sell something that’s timeless. Sweatshirts, household essentials, and inflatable toys make great gifts and probably won’t rot or spoil in the back of a refrigerator (if they do, we have questions).
- Be cautious with items that have expiration dates. By the time you finish reading this sentence, those electronics and college-course medical books you were thinking of selling are already obsolete and outdated.
- To everything (turn, turn, turn) … there is a season (turn, turn, turn). Products pertaining to a particular season—bunny-shaped “Hoppy Spring!” throw pillows, beach-themed garden gnomes, will likely only be purchased during a specific time of year. To keep the cash flow coming in year-round, it might be wise to turn, turn, turn away from selling seasonal goods. Learn More
Freelancing means doing contracted work for multiple clients and companies remotely. A freelancer is a self-employed person who offers services to clients, and often to multiple clients at a time. These services are usually offered to businesses, though the use of utility and task execution tools.
What are the pros and cons or freelancing?
The idea of jumping out of bed, at your convenience, walking briefly to your laptop and beginning work sure sounds like some Disney land experience. But nobody ever said that working from home would be easy and rosy all through. So, let’s pull the spotlight back and look at freelancing as a whole. Regardless of the type of work, there are definite benefits and drawbacks to a career as a freelancer. Let’s look at a few of them.
Here are some popular freelance writing job boards:
Freelance web design and programming is recommended if: You are skilled in writing short or long-form content that can be compelling and suit the client’s requirements.
Online Tutoring Earn up to $7,500 USD monthly working from home tutoring students.
Virtual assistantship includes scheduling meetings, getting in touch with clients and investors, following up on orders, creating business documents like PowerPoint presentations and Excel sheets, managing blogs and websites, etc. Virtual Assistants (VAs) work remotely with their clients and manage the aspects of their business that they are too busy to handle themselves.
Becoming a VA can entail some degree of training or briefing, depending on your qualifications. However, if you have good communication skills and are capable of using applications like MS Office, you can just sign up on sites such as Elance. com and Zirtual.com and start looking for work as a VA.
Translator If you know more than one languages, this might be the opportunity for you. While being fluent in English and one or two Indian languages might serve you well enough, taking a language course can add significantly to your earning potential.
Plenty of international businesses, scholars and authors would be willing to enlist your services for their translation needs if you can prove your proficiency. To start earning, enlist on a popular freelancing site like Fiverr.com or Upwork.com, listing the languages you are proficient in.
All Article on this page Belongs to the rightful owner and for educational purpose